Limited understanding in the science of how the body works and a lack of discipline will keep you overweight and doing the wrong things over and over again. Luckily, this is not a terminal or fatal condition. Learning what works, gaining self-awareness, and following a proven system is the first step towards transforming your health, life and loving the body you live in.
- Your body is breaking down.
- Your relationships suffer because you’re unhappy with yourself
- Your brain doesn’t work right.
- Your joints hurt.
- You have more fat than muscle.
- You have a hard time fitting into jeans(or you won’t wear them)
- You don’t like your reflection in the mirror.
- You’re snappy with people you love.
Who doesn’t want to look good naked?
Aren’t you ready to make follow the process that works?
I want you to KNOW that this can be easy. Before I knew the science myself, I struggled with yo-yo weight and a flabby tummy. Now, I can go into my closet and know that the jeans will slide right on.
Yes, you may need to give up the bad things such as daily soda or a crazy sugar addiction. But you don’t have to cut things out completely unless they’re harming your health.
All you need to do is learn the science of HOW the body functions, when it uses what, and what to do daily/weekly to build, sculpt, fuel, and create, build or maintain a healthy fit body you’re proud to rock on the beach!
- You feel as if you’re always on a diet.
- Have 2-3 different sizes of clothing in your closet?
- You cut out delicious foods that you love to eat because you’re “on a diet?
- You add in running or some other form of cardio to “burn fat?”
- You can’t seem to break through that last 10 remaining lbs to get your abs to pop
- You have an all or nothing mentality. It’s either all-in or all-out:
- No Alcohol
- No Carbs
- No Fun
You will never get to your goal if you keep doing the same things over and over again. Just because something (running & cutting calories) worked once doesn’t mean it is the right way to go about this. What is right, is building a lifestyle that you can and will maintain by formulating the program and the science of how this all works around what you’re willing to do.
The happiest, most successful people who have great health and a fit body have this one thing in common…
They are committed to a process!!
Disclaimer: The Look Good Naked program is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
- Fitness, Nutrition, Mindset, Yoga