- The videos are going to teach you everything you need to know in order to get started with yoga.
- If you are new to yoga, take it easy and have fun being a beginner. It’s not about being perfect; there is no such thing as perfect, so enjoy the process of learning something new.
- Wear loose-fitted, comfortable clothing when practicing yoga.
- Don’t worry about how your body looks! Instead, notice how the practice makes you feel mentally and physically once you are done.
- If a pose is uncomfortable or you can't hold it as long as the instructor requests, don't do it or come out of it. Spend time sitting quietly, breathing deeply until your instructor moves on to another pose.
- Practice with breath awareness and compassion toward yourself.
- At the end of a yoga session, you should feel invigorated, yet relaxed and calm. If this isn't the case, reach out to Liz on the private group support page and let her know, she may have other suggestions for you that better suit your needs.
- Want to know more about Yoga? Read about the Benefits of Yoga.
Copyright ©2017 figureFIT!. All Rights Reserved
Website Design by Monkeyhouse Marketing & Design