Are the figureFIT! workouts specifically made for me?
- Yes and No. I develop 3 figureFIT! workouts per month for the figureFIT! Lifestyle Program, they are (HIIT) high-intensity interval training workouts that are designed SHRED body fat. Whether you are a beginner or a more advanced athlete, the workouts are meant to challenge you and train your glycolitic (anaerobic) energy if done correctly, this inevitably works your aerobic system as you recover and for up to 48 hours after your workout is complete. Therefore, the plan meets everyone's goals of weight loss, muscle building, and toning. If you need help modifying the moves, you will have options available in the video demonstrations.
How many times per week will I be working out?
- You will be asked to do the figureFIT! workouts three (3) times per week and you will choose what days you do them. In addition, you will be given a Fitness/Cardio Calendar that will include what else you should/can be doing during the month based on your fitness goals.
Does this plan include cardio?
- The plan includes a general Fitness/Cardio Calendar that will help you decide which days to do cardio and how much of it you will need to do based on your goals. In addition, the figureFIT! workouts also burn fat by keeping you in a cardio state while doing them. If extra cardio is needed to reach your goals on top of the plan, you will need to add that in to your regimen. You can also purchase the “Personal Fitness & Nutrition Plan” if results are not being seen.
Is this for beginners or advanced?
- It is for both! Each workout demonstrated in the video gallery shows both beginner and advanced variations. Beginners will take their time building up to the full workouts. Advanced students will want to complete all the sets listed. In addition, to make the workouts harder advanced clients will add heavier weight to the workouts and keep the rest periods to a minimum, which will keep you in a cardio zone.
Will I be charged every month?
- Yes. The figureFIT! Lifestyle Program is billed automatically each month for your convenience. A 30-day notice is required to cancel all memberships; simply send an email to email@example.com with your 30-day notice to cancel. You will then have until that very last day of the month to use the website.
Tell me about the referral program.
- Refer as many friends as you want, as often as you want, and each time a friend signs up - you will receive 1 free month. Your friend MUST fill out the Jump Start form on the home page and list YOU as the referer in order to qulaify.
Is the Nutrition information specifically for me?
- Yes and No. Members will receive a host of information in the nutrition section of the website so no matter what type of lifestyle you follow; standard American diet, paleo, vegetarian, vegan, raw based diet, gluten free, diabetic, etc, we have the meal planning guides and recipes just for you! You will have access to your trainer for meal related advice via the private group support page and on the monthly group calls. However, no member will receive a specific individual meal plan unless they have purchased a “Personal Nutrition Plan” or the “Auto-Immune Disorder Nutrition Plan”.
What type of results should I expect?
- When you stick to the lifestyle program you will experience weight loss, a FIT & tone physique, better health, better digestion, glowing skin, less stress, better sleep, goal achievement, an understanding of proper nutrition and what works for you, and the list goes on and on.
Will I get bulky muscle by doing this plan?
- If you are a man, then maybe and only if you are really eating to gain. If you are a woman, no, you will not gain bulky muscle. As a woman you don’t have the testosterone in your body to build bulky muscle. The figureFIT! workouts are full-body workouts that will help you lose weight where you need and build lean muscle that will be attractive and keep you burning more calories throughout the day. Heavy weight = tiny toned body!
Why is there an emphasis in weight-bearing exercises (using weights)?
- Weight-bearing exercises and muscle-building exercises are important for building and maintaining strong, healthy, dense bones as well as GET YOU or KEEP YOU in the ABSOLUTE BEST shape of your life. There is a saying, “Want to look good in clothes, do cardio! Want to look good naked, lift weights.”
How much exercise is recommended?
- No matter who you are, you MUST move your body to keep it healthy and functioning properly. Working out goes hand and hand with proper nutrition. The National Osteoporosis Foundation states that you SHOULD do weight-bearing exercises for at least 30 minutes every day! You SHOULD be doing muscle-strengthening exercises 2-3 times per week. You SHOULD be doing balance, posture, and functional exercises such as yoga DAILY! This is where the figureFIT! site comes in handy for you, it will ALL be right here at your fingertips.
Are there any specials?
- YES! Make sure you're signed up to receive the figureFIT! newsletter and you will have access to great discounts via coupon codes and other offers only the figureFIT! community will have access to.